Which team do you like?

Which is your favourite team and why?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think you should add more details to your question. I can surely guess you are talking about water polo teams?
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    The_Big_K
    I think you should add more details to your question. I can surely guess you are talking about water polo teams?
    Hope FootBall mate...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello . Actually this question was asked by my brother.. I couldn't answer it.. Neither could he correctly.. He just shared with me what he knew.. So if anyone knew...
hi CEans i often see some advertisement of AJAX on some websites can any CEan can explain?😕
I'm reviewing some stuff about P=NP problems and I'd like to discuss this subject, the halting problem and Cook's theorem. Also the Church-Turing hypothesis and the dissipation problem (a bit...
Hi All, As promised, CrazyBoy is back with Can You Design; series again. This thread is the part II of the "Can you Design" series. All of us extensively use...
Hi guys , This is a thread where you should post what you people have learnt after joining CE. Everyone mostly join for search of something they need and if...