Which study material is best for Instrumentation in Gate 2016?

Which coaching study material is best for instrumentarion engineering for gate exam??

Replies

• ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    Of my knowledge Ace Materials are better
  • kuldeep medhi
    kuldeep medhi
    Is it possible to crack gate within top 50 rank by studying postal gate material or classroom coaching is necessary??
    What advantage classroom coaching have over postal coaching??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kuldeep medhi
    Is it possible to crack gate within top 50 rank by studying postal gate material or classroom coaching is necessary??
    What advantage classroom coaching have over postal coaching??
    Yes, it's possible. I mean, one has to be confident of his/her own abilities. It's not a question we can answer for anyone. If you are good at the subjects, you should be able to crack the exam even without joining any course.

I know a few people who cracked CAT with 99 percentile, without studying even for a day!
  • kuldeep medhi
    kuldeep medhi
    What is the advantage of classroom coaching over postal coaching?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If your startup / SMB company is looking to sell something online or offline, chances are that you have heard about TIN Number. Here's a short guide for you to...
German car manufacturer, Audi has unveiled a new variant of its sports car- Audi TT in India, today. Priced at Rs 60.34 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the 2015 Audi TT Coupé...
Can I have some DIY project guide for Electronics project? Thanks.
Hi there, I am a student pursuing MCS(Comp Science). I am currently doing my internship from a company. Initially i was hired as an intern in DEVOPS but due to...
(From Wash Post) Quote: Americans hold about 11 million meetings a day on average, and workers say about one-third of that meeting time is unproductive. But while your company may...