Which softwares should I learn for E.C.E ??

Hello, I wanted to know about any software which I should learn to give an edge to my resume in future. Currently I am in 1st year of e.c.e so I would really appreciate if any of the members help me out in this....please ASAP!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    achal94
    Hello, I wanted to know about any software which I should learn to give an edge to my resume in future. Currently I am in 1st year of e.c.e so I would really appreciate if any of the members help me out in this....please ASAP!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    There are lot of software related to microcontroller programming learn them. In other case you can also learn PCB designing software like Eagle, Ki-CAD, Protel etc.
  • achal94
    achal94
    godfather
    There are lot of software related to microcontroller programming learn them. In other case you can also learn PCB designing software like Eagle, Ki-CAD, Protel etc.
    thnx alot!!! i realy apreciate ur help sir!!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    achal94
    thnx alot!!! i realy apreciate ur help sir!!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜
    You are welcome. Please do share your experience while learning. And please avoid SMS language on this forum.
  • achal94
    achal94
    godfather
    You are welcome. Please do share your experience while learning. And please avoid SMS language on this forum.
    ok sir!! thank you!!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Try learning Embedded C that will b a great help if you are going further into VLSI
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    I think MATLAB is also an important tool for E.C. Engineers, u can start learning it too.
    Good Luck!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • sksaxena
    sksaxena
    As an ECE engineer you should focus on electronics part only...rest comes afterwards. Learn circuit designing softwares like TINA.
  • syed aslam
    syed aslam
    matlab is a multidisciplinary tool it is even used in finance, economics etc. so learning matlab is definitely valuable.

and fortunately I Just Found a intresting MOOC Free online courses on MATLAB.

Modelling and Simulation using MATLABร‚ยฎ : #-Link-Snipped-#

Enroll and enjoy the quality learning.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is based on a true story I heard from a friend! Had a good Christmas, everyone?
what is ฮ“ circle?and what is the use of this sign that is ฮ“ with circle/...? can anyone explain?
View a larger scale version of Tessellated I A tessellation of a capital "I" shape employing the colours of the spectrum which I created using Paint.NET the free image and...
PPA known as Personal Package Archive, we're not going into technical detail. But let say - You are using Ubuntu 12.04 which is LTS (Long-Term-Support) of 5 years, which infact...
what are the upcoming technologies in the field of mechanical engineering. can anyone give me some ideas about a new technology which can help in future.