Which software is best to recover data ?

I want to recover my nokia phone unexpectedly the files (vedios) are deleted 2years back.Is it possible to recover data from phone.If possible which software is best for that.Can any one suggest the recovery software.

Replies

• yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Blvn Lakshman
    I want to recover my nokia phone unexpectedly the files (vedios) are deleted 2years back.Is it possible to recover data from phone.If possible which software is best for that.Can any one suggest the recovery software.
    i use esus data recovery and recuva both are good😒
  • satyajit rules
    satyajit rules
    is recuva
    yogi.bharadwaj
    i use esus data recovery and recuva both are good😒
    are the abovesaid apps also compatible for samsung android phones?
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    satyajit rules
    is recuva

are the abovesaid apps also compatible for samsung android phones?
    these software are used the recover data from any memory disk in case of anderoid i think it works for specially windows but u can get other anderoid apps for the same cause.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Inevitability of disaster either natural or man-made one is certain. It is common at times like these that buildings collapse (mostly because of earthquakes). Under such circumstances, many times security...
Kaustubh Katdare submitted a new project: Scavenger Bot - By iLabs - No one can mess in a Scavenger's area! It will Kick it out! This bot built using iLabs...
Fellas! We are super-excited to reveal what we’ve been working hard for the past several weeks; and we believe it’s India’s first of its kind! The Engineering Projects Showcase ​What...
Hi am New User Of CrazyEngineers