reaching the goal before us....the challenge is 2 reach a 2m target with the

minimum time( say 15 sec.), so we are still debating on what sensor 2 use,

some says line follower, but i think that could be quite slow...some suggest

anngular encoder...so plz let me hear from my crazy engineers....plz reply

as soon as u can guys......million thnx

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    If there are lines to follow, a line sensor setup would work. However, I believe using an image-recognition sensor would be the fastest way to reach a target, by using a webcam with an image processing capable microcontroller (or a DSP).
  • faisal
    faisal
    waw it is a pleasure 2 hear from u ash, i really liked the way that u provided a sourcefull information for robo girl in her project....well i think this is a great idea but i dunn have any basic how 2 use it bro., so do u know any source that i can refer 2....i will try 2 read about it more......btw i finished the platform 2nite, and by next week a 30% of my work must be done....so tough...thnx ash....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, I'm Kernel32, yes the famous windows kernel evrybody likes in W98. It's old but I grow with it and made me famous in my school. Trade: futur engineer in...
Hey CEans, do you have any idea about how we are obtaining polychloroprene sheets for wet suits (or neoprene) after having made the polymer? I have found a website that...
A lot of wait and finally an interview The questions were many and answers were few When intro and all were skipped I knew I was gonna be ripped when...
Hello !! I need some help for a project which is a mix between chemistry and processes. I described my problem in the "technical discussion->chemical engineering" but I don't know...
hi all, i feel glad to post my first thread.can anyone explain me what is meant by "SCRIPTING LANGUAGE" . i have learnt that java script is an "interpreted language"....