CrazyEngineers
  • Hi guys

we are building a robot that is going 2 be a goal blocking robot, we are going

through a competition that we have 2 block the opponent team from

reaching the goal before us....the challenge is 2 reach a 2m target with the

minimum time( say 15 sec.), so we are still debating on what sensor 2 use,

some says line follower, but i think that could be quite slow...some suggest

anngular encoder...so plz let me hear from my crazy engineers....plz reply

as soon as u can guys......million thnx
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberDec 6, 2007

If there are lines to follow, a line sensor setup would work. However, I believe using an image-recognition sensor would be the fastest way to reach a target, by using a webcam with an image processing capable microcontroller (or a DSP).
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • faisal

MemberDec 8, 2007

waw it is a pleasure 2 hear from u ash, i really liked the way that u provided a sourcefull information for robo girl in her project....well i think this is a great idea but i dunn have any basic how 2 use it bro., so do u know any source that i can refer 2....i will try 2 read about it more......btw i finished the platform 2nite, and by next week a 30% of my work must be done....so tough...thnx ash....
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register