1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Which programming languages to learn?

Question asked by Amol Sontakke in #Programming on Nov 17, 2018
Amol Sontakke
Amol Sontakke · Nov 17, 2018
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

I am very confused between java .Net and Python. I can't decide which is best for me. I have done Electronic Engineering. I also got very less cgpa in engineering.I am interested in programming.i want to choose a language that has all skill set like speed,automation,AI,ML,web development ,game development, software development,etc.

Also that will help me to get job easily.

Please help me.

Posted in: #Programming
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Nov 17, 2018
Rank A1 - PRO

My recommendation would be picking up Java and if possible, Python. Don't rely on just one programming language. I'd focus on learning the 'art' of programming so that you can pick up any new language as required.

Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Nov 18, 2018
Rank A1 - PRO

@Amol You should definitely go for learning web development as well along with Java/Python. Till the time you get a job, you could create your own projects with PHP, HTML, CSS and Javascript. Very easy to learn tutorials are available online for free of cost. 

supriya VN gowda
supriya VN gowda · Feb 26, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

You can learn java for software development, software testing and Android app development. Along with that learning python helps you for doing machine learning algorithms. Machine learning is sub-domain of artificial intelligence so learning python helps you in doing machine learning projects. I prefer html, css, php, JavaScript for web development because there are many openings for web designing in recent days. You can choose your own language to learn. 

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up