Which PC to Buy ?

Hey ,
I wanna buy a new computer @ home...
Suggest me some choices... Should i assemble it OR any company can fulfill my all requirements...

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Can you please put down your requirements??
  • yoginavale
    yoginavale
    4 gb ram , 512 HD , 21 wide TFT , Intel core 2duo , graphics card , Creative 5.1 etc
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Assembled one is best.

Suggest you up your C2D to i5 or i7.

There are enough experts here to suggest more specific graphics card. Biggie, what are your thoughts on SLI compliant graphics card and cascading one or more graphic cards?
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    yoginavale
    Hey ,
    I wanna buy a new computer @ home...
    Suggest me some choices... Should i assemble it OR any company can fulfill my all requirements...
    for what purpose do you need the computer ? that is what type of work are you going to do on it?
    And tell the budget too. Will be able to provide a good configuration withing your budget range.
  • just_dial
    just_dial
    Hi! We would love to help you. Could you tell us where exactly are you located so that we may help you find a store near your area.
  • cvtharun
    cvtharun
    Assembled is the best and go for i5 or i7
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    If your primary use if for Gaming, Go for i7 and nVidia Graphics Card... Get at least 1 GB of Video Memory. 😀

In case of office use / just like that use, go for i3 or i5, and 512 MB of Graphics Card... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Endeavour on a return journey. Mission completed successfully. 😁 Shuttle leaves space station to begin trip home | World | News | Toronto Sun
Mint magazine is going to launch their 3D magazine in United Arab Emirates. 😀 Pinoy mag in UAE launches special 3D edition | ABS-CBN News | Latest Philippine Headlines, Breaking...
Read the following news ad voice your opinion. 😀 Cenovus Energy Inc. (TSX, NYSE: CVE) is investing $6.3 million in two Canadian companies through its Environmental Opportunity Fund (EOF), which...
Twitter is all set to launch its own photo-sharing service to compete with existing services such as Twitpic, Yfrog, Instagram and Flickr, according to multiple sources. The announcement is expected...
The new director for trade fair is Mr. Ulrike Hülbach. Cool isn't it? read more here. Hamburg Messe appoints new sales director