which path to choose my career..

HI guys, I have completed B.E Mechanical engineering..currently am working in welding field which is a fabricated industry..My designation is Quality Engineer and welding inspector.I have completed ASNT NDT LEVEL II.I would like to do more in welding field.There are so many exams like AWS,LEVEL III,Cswip etc.Which one i have to choose to enhance my career to greater extent..And how to prepare for that..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my pen drive does not operate. Only write protected message displays... somebody plz help me...
Hi All, All the topics suggested are below: Amplifier designs Analog versus digital computing Implementing Game theory with BGP routing Ultra caps - replacement to batteries? Design of biomass burning...
i hav 59.5 % aggregate in btech (electrncs and cmmn) ..should i go for any course from cdac ......will there be any scope for placement through cdac with less than...
hi ..any1 knows how to program da baud rate of arm lpc 2148?? btw wat's da header file??
This is an interesting biography of Sir Alec Westley Skempton F.R.S. A very interesting person. An engineer, who got into research from year one of studies. After studying the collapse...