Which OS you liked the most

Hi CEans!

We all had used/experienced many operating system.
I wish to know that how many OS you have experienced till now(name them) and among those which one you liked the most and why?

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    ubuntu rock on my desktop.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Microsoft has done a great job in making stuff user friendly, everybody likes Windows.

I've used Ubuntu since a long time and it is really worth using it. It is fast, secure, and no virus problems at all. I'd recommend Ubuntu to everybody who want lot of features but on a less costly system.

How is Mac OS? I've never used one.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I like both uBuntu and Windows7. ๐Ÿ˜

Being accustomed to Windows environment, I found Mac OS bit confusing for few days; but then it was cool and simple to use. I can't say I like it though.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I never used it personally but on a friends computer. The name of the OS is "Snow Leopard", the latest Mac OS
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    I am always in favor of Windows.The one that i started with and now working with also!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I ma using window vista since 2007 and i am feeling comfortable with it till now

But these days after reading so much praise of ubuntu i have decided to move on to it..just waiting for cd that i have ordered .
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I like windows 7 and ubuntu very much.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I was using only windows XP till now!!

I used Win7 for a week!

Now I am using UBuntu and I am really loving it ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    Now I am using UBuntu and I am really loving it ๐Ÿ˜€
    See! I told you ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • lal
    lal
    I also used only Windows till recent times. But after using Ubuntu which i got by free shipping from them, i'm loving it...
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    After reading all the threads found that most of the CEans love to use Ubuntu but i never experienced Ubuntu. I think it would be really very interesting to use UBuntu.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    sushant005
    After reading all the threads found that most of the CEans love to use Ubuntu but i never experienced Ubuntu. I think it would be really very interesting to use UBuntu.
    I think all the credit goes to big_k ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    goyal420
    I think all the credit goes to big_k ๐Ÿ˜€
    Oh Absolutely very true Goyal...
    All the credit goes to sir.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ See, we all love good stuff for free - and uBuntu offers it all. I haven't yet met a disappointed uBuntu user.
  • manishks
    manishks
    i am using windows 7...and i think its nice....i am not aware about unbuntu...who is its creator?
  • Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    I use windows, Mint and Ubuntu.
    and I like all three.
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    Mangesh6688
    I use windows, Mint and Ubuntu.
    and I like all three.
    Share some features of MINT.
  • Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    sushant005
    Share some features of MINT.
    Linux Mint have cool GUI.๐Ÿ˜Ž
    It comes with nice softwares like OpenOffice.org, Firefox, Thunderbird, Pidgin, Transmission, XChat, GIMP and Torrent client.
    and its user-friendly.:smile:
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    Any one who have ever experienced google OS i.e Google chrome.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    I am Mac lover
    But like to Work with Windows XP since it mostly serves what i like with tons of stuffs!
    But i have also Experienced with Ubunutu and other Version of Windows but never with Google OS

but when coding dicks me i use up when in am in Windows i Use PHP Designer and Notepad ++
    But when i cam in Mac OSX i will always love to stick with BBEdit
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I like Windows XP .I don't know why but I prefer it as a best choice.
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Win 7 and Ubuntu!
    both are superb....
  • crazybuoy
    crazybuoy
    I like window xp operating system.
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Windows7 all the way.....although would like to experiment with Mac OS and Ubuntu....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I like Ubuntu....its really good.
  • Zaraphrax
    Zaraphrax
    I use Windows 7 and Linux. I don't really have a favorite out of the two, since I use them both for different things. They both have their ups and downs for me, so I'll call it even. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Found this Article By Richard M. Felder Professor of Chemical Engineering North Carolina State University Have a look... You say things aren't going quite the way you'd like this semester,...
It is very hard to say that our PC is cent percent secure. We all know that protecting our networked PCs are never ending challenge. We think that for LINUX...
Degrees offered in BITS Dubai B.E. (Hons.) Computer Science B.E. (Hons.) Electrical & Electronics B.E. (Hons.) Electronics & Communication B.E. (Hons.) Electronics & Instrumentation B.E. (Hons.) Mechanical B.E. (Hons.) Chemical...
hi friends, anybody have idea about what is DRM protection? and why it is applied? and how to remove this DRM protection? ๐Ÿ˜
As we know china has completely banned google ,but today i read somewhere that some chinese are still using google through virtual private network? Is it really possible ? what...