which one use optimal techniques?

UserBase: I think google is best ..as I am using for many years
AlgorithmBase: i wud say google is the best they have a faster running algorithm, So i guess in both the parameters i wud suggest google over the other two rivals.

Replies

• safwan
    safwan
    I think googel is cuil only !
  • blacrobous
    blacrobous
    google always
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    God knows! I dont think any of us know their algorithms to make a decision. I would say Google since its integrated with my browser.
  • sookie
    sookie
    My vote also goes for Google. No matter how bad is Google called but still as per me something is there that Google has but other search engines lack. I find whatever I look for using Google only. Probability of finding a particular thing is more than other search engines.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir / madam, My question is Number 7 does not occur in this multiplication. Find the product. 2** 3** ------- 5** *6* **3 ------- ***** ------- Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj {SCE...
Hello everyone National Institute Of Technology, Agartala presenting AAYAM’09, the biggest technical fest in the history of Tripura. The central idea of Aayam is in learning to view things from...
A True story of Internet Explorer Microsoft had been slow to recognize the growing importance of the Web, but by the mid-1990s gates had decided that the software giant had...
Greetings guys I have a problem with a circuit I am working on, there on the schematic the op-amp has its inverting input pin open. The non-inverting input is connected...
[FONT="]I have a huge data of my college projects which I would like to store remotely. Can anyone suggest any online backup service which can take care of my precious...