Which one is better Android or Apple

In numerous threads at CE we discuss about greatness of Android and few other feels that Apple is the best. I was just wondering if we can collect those points under an umbrella "Android or Apple" based smart phones.

I know both has their pros n cons and good and bad features, which one as per you is the best? Per me, Android phones wins it marginally over Apple phones; however I am pretty sure there will be hundreds that will oppose me.

Android Vs Apple

If you also thinks one of the device (with OS) wins over other, so what is the reason and why?

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can't compare apples(sic) with oranges. Apple is an American Corporation, Android is Google's Operating System.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can't compare apples(sic) with oranges. Apple is an American Corporation, Android is Google's Operating System.
    Thread updated... I wanted to point to the mobile OS war.
    Wan't that obvious?👀

-CB
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I think I need not to mention on which side I am 😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Abhishek Rawal
    I think I need not to mention on which side I am 😁
    No one is interested in which side are you,

In debate we need points for one side that will win over second side, so if you love Android give us some points that will make Apple devices look down.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The discussion may carry in the above mentioned threads. I'm locking this one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, I want to know the permissible value of total harmonic distortion(%thd) of current and voltage. Regards, Aniruddha Fisfise.
In software testing, test automation is the term used for the piece of code that automatically (without human intervention) control the execution of tests and the comparison of actual outcomes...
​Japanese startup Fotofig has a novel service to offer- print your loved ones' mini-figurines, so that you never feel the intensity of the distance that separates you. Aha! Presently, making...
Since the launch of Android 4.3, users of other brand smartphones e.g. HTC, Samsung, Sony were eagerly waiting for the update to be made available for their devices. The wait...
Hey all, I am going to discuss one of the most asked interview questions on Oracle SQl and a basic one which many freshers are unaware of. The question is:...