CrazyEngineers
  • In numerous threads at CE we discuss about greatness of Android and few other feels that Apple is the best. I was just wondering if we can collect those points under an umbrella "Android or Apple" based smart phones.

I know both has their pros n cons and good and bad features, which one as per you is the best? Per me, Android phones wins it marginally over Apple phones; however I am pretty sure there will be hundreds that will oppose me.

Android Vs Apple

If you also thinks one of the device (with OS) wins over other, so what is the reason and why?

-CB
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 2, 2013

You can't compare apples(sic) with oranges. Apple is an American Corporation, Android is Google's Operating System.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberAug 2, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    You can't compare apples(sic) with oranges. Apple is an American Corporation, Android is Google's Operating System.
    Thread updated... I wanted to point to the mobile OS war.
    Wan't that obvious?👀

-CB
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 2, 2013

This has been discussed already:-

1. <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/the-battle-for-glory-ios-v-s-android.67962">The Battle for Glory: iOS v/s Android !</a>

2. <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/android-will-be-bigger-than-ios-agree-or-disagree.49935">Android Will Be Bigger Than iOS - Agree Or Disagree?</a>
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberAug 2, 2013

I think I need not to mention on which side I am 😁
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberAug 2, 2013

Abhishek Rawal
    I think I need not to mention on which side I am 😁
    No one is interested in which side are you,

In debate we need points for one side that will win over second side, so if you love Android give us some points that will make Apple devices look down.

-CB
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 2, 2013

The discussion may carry in the above mentioned threads. I'm locking this one.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register