Which one can be replaced????

Well,man requires air,water and food to live,i was wondering with global warming and other factor which one of our need can be eliminated or replaced completely,i think food can be replaced as we can live without food for few days!!!!

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yes, I agree on food as well. We certainly don't need to produce so much. It just takes proper allocation (a hint to those with an overweight problem).

Water is our most precious resource. At least we can extract oxygen out of it too 😉
  • gohm
    gohm
    I would really say none of them. So far alternate means of resources and generation of the items have been mentioned. You are still being dependant on the resource. Air, nutrients, water & a supportive environment cannot be replaced however the technology for providing these can adapt.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    i go with gohm we can replace nothing .😎
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Ok guys,but i think we can replace food in the beginnigh we can introduce some supplements which can equip our body to generate required nutreints!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys,I am developin an instruments which accepts high voltage as its input,but when I am trying to reduce the voltage using a voltage divider with increse in voltage i...
Ash and I had the following conversation at the CE-Conference. The story is incomplete but has a great potential. So my fellow CEans treat this as a challenge and complete...
i had this doubt of how data could be written onto RFID tags and also is it possible to overwrite this data easily? because most of the sites give info...
i have this doubt of how data can be written onto the RFID tags, also how easy is it to overwrite this data. because most of the sites offer info...
1 ,11, 21, 1211, 111221,-------- What will be the next number in this sequence... Don't google for the answer.just try it out.