Which object is the most difficult to achieve?

1)execute every statement of a program atleast once
2)execute every branch statement of a program atleast once
3)execute every path of a program atleast once
4)execute every condition of branch of statement of a program atleast once

Replies

• aum225
    aum225
    it may be option C right??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aum225
    it may be option C right??
    Maybe you should make an attempt to answer it on your own. Why do you think option C is right and why options A,B,D aren't?
  • Thirumeni
    Thirumeni
    Its answer is C . Because the preprocessor take more time to excute full Excecution program in header...if it take a certain portion to excecute which programmer used..in preprocessor wont excute every thing..it take only based on need so is answer...other A,B and c are common to use in program...
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Thirumeni
    Its answer is C . Because the preprocessor take more time to excute full Excecution program in header...if it take a certain portion to excecute which programmer used..in preprocessor wont excute every thing..it take only based on need so is answer...other A,B and c are common to use in program...
    This sounds very confusing. For Java, there's no preprocessor. So how does your explanation hold true?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am currently working on vb.net and PLM domain, in a support project. i wanted to work on c++, but unfortunately this is what i got in campus placement....
I have completed BE EEE and 2012 passed out. I am from chennai. I was selected by One of mnc. But till now i didn't get joining. I tried to...
So today I finally got my leap Motion dev device. It is another Finger/Hand Tracking device that actually started the revolution of 'On Air' gesture. Must say, very impressive API...
i am MAYUR KUMAR AGARWAL. doing b.tech in mechanical engineering from GURUNANAK ENGINEERING COLLEGE.
what does paper presentation mean? what are the step by step procedures to be followed in paper presentation? what are common topics on which presentation will be done?