Which motor is suitable for robot weighing 40-60Kg, for Robowar?

guys i m beggineer i don't know anything so plz help me . i need help i want to build a robot for robowar in my college weight 40 to 60 kg?which motor is suitable for it?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Have you searched on the Internet. Please post your findings and tell us more about the robot that you are building. It's very difficult to offer any suggestions without knowing what you are actually building.

Simply stating the weight of the project won't help. Because of 40 Kg that your robot weighs, a motor could just ay 500 grams - depending upon its intended use. 

Post complete details of your project so that meaningful suggestions can be made. 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Abhishek Havanur
    Abhishek Havanur

high torque geared DC motor 60 to 90 RPM is enough.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please can anyone inform me about good companies hiring for mean stack web developer as a fresher and with a good package?
I'm an MCA student , i would like to learn java in detail.i'm a beginner in java. 
Which is the preferable color women should wear during interview?
As I scored 70% in 10th.. intermediate % is 58.4% and remaining graduation and post graduation % is above 80%. Intermediate result is decreased because of personal issues like I...
Back to school CEans!To engineer an enhanced education.https://www.designnews.com/electronics-test/back-school-classroom-tech?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=5215&elq_cid=1069623