Which Mobile Phone is Better?

I want to know about the phones.
Which cell phone is more better?
BlackBerry or the HTC phones?
Well, it completely depends on what work we want to do using phone but, if we compare the phones, which has more +points considering all the aspects.
Model doesn't matter. Compare the two latest models of both the companies.
What you think??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you used TouchScreen phones before? Blackberry phones are mostly QWERTY keypbad phones with Physical keyboards. I find BBs more difficult to use. Feature wise, there isn't much difference between the smartphones available in market these days, but you should consider battery life as a top priority feature. HTC models (few of them) are notorious for having poor battery life.

It's better if you bring your search down to two-three models so that we can give you a better advise.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Don't go for BlackBerry with TouchScreen... They are having a hell lot of issues... Go for iPhone if you want a phone with TouchScreen... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, BB with touchscreen are a strict no. You actually have to 'push' the screen ๐Ÿ˜
  • imhere
    imhere
    I want to buy 1 phone which has more battery, obviously latest features and has quite good processing speed.
    Touch screen or QWERTY is not the issue. I have used both types of phones. If range varies no problem.
  • imhere
    imhere
    The_Big_K
    You actually have to 'push' the screen ๐Ÿ˜
    ๐Ÿ˜›
    Ok. I skipped BB Touch Phones now. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • imhere
    imhere
    What about HTC Sensation?
    Any remarks or reviews on that? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Seems that you're in love with HTC. I'd strongly recommend you to first experience the HTC Sense UI on your friend's HTC phone. Make sure that you like it before you actually buy it. HTC sense does offer all great features and impressive performance. I personally recommend Samsung Wave phones to those who want a great phone. The choice is yours though. Read this review of HTC Sensation: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • imhere
    imhere
    Not like that actually.
    I am also looking at LG and Samsung models too.
    LG Optimus 2X P990 is also looks good
  • imhere
    imhere
    Need some opinion.
    I tried to figure out, which is better and found 2 models.
    1. Samsung Galaxy SII I9100
    2. HTC Sensation
    Now I am confused. Any suggestions?
  • just_dial
    just_dial
    Hi! take a look at this comparison #-Link-Snipped-# hope it helps you make an informed decision.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    How about Samsung Ch@t 322??? Heard of it, but no idea... BTW, I love my E5, just to know what it is about am asking... Generally am against Dual SIM Mobiles... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Samsung Galaxy SII is awesome phone!

I would recommend that.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I use Nokia 2700 and it gives good service, I never had any problem with it. The only problem may arise due to service provider. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Samsung Galaxy SII seems to edge the HTC in terms of specs. Unless you plan to root them, its better you test out their GUI like Biggie said.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Galaxy SII all the way - currently the BEST android phone in the market.
  • imhere
    imhere
    The_Big_K
    Galaxy SII all the way - currently the BEST android phone in the market.
    Definitely, its the best and new.
    Some how if that is not possible, what you want to say about "Samsung Galaxy S LCD 4GB" Model?
    Here's the link - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • imhere
    imhere
    You cna compare two models. Just check out.
    What you think after comparing Big_K?? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    imhere
    You cna compare two models. Just check out.
    What you think after comparing Big_K?? ๐Ÿ˜€
    I'm a big fan of Samsung Galaxy Series. If you don't want to go for AMOLED, I believe the LCD is also good. Plus, Android kicks ass. Quite a good phone. Go for it if it suits your budget.
  • rubensg
    rubensg
    It actually depends on what platform you want to use. If you want android or the blackbery OS. In recent times, the android has taken over the market share RIM has taken hold of for a long time. And much of it could be credited to the customization and the number of applications you can use it with.

Though if you are just going to use it for emails, messenger and not really as an entertainment hub, then you could go for the blackberry.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which companies offer summer internship for computer and IT engineers in Delhi? What is the application procedure?
Firefox 4 for Android and Maemo is now available as a release candidate in more than 10 languages from the Android Market and for download on your Maemo device. See...
I'm trying to write a modified filter for image restoration. The code is %start A = imread('/*path name*/') ; A = im2double(A); [m n] = size(A); Med = []; %Modified...
hi..... frndz plz tel me......low frequencies r more effected by scattering or high frequencies?????
This video lecture series on Structural Analysis by Prof. P. Banerjee Dept. of Civil Engineering IIT Bombay. [video=youtube;qhEton-EEOw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhEton-EEOw[/video]