which microcontroller

i am planning to learn microcontroller in my summer internship program. currently we have 8085 microprocessor in our course. So which microcontroller i should learn AVR , PIC OR 8051 ? EASINESS is not my priority, but it should be beneficial.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Then go with AVR or PIC.
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    start from 89C51........you will come to know all...........
  • a.alandkar
    a.alandkar
    8085 is the basic controller family and easy for the beginners, do it properly and then only go further. AVR will be good to step forward.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys! I'm really confused with the maglev trains, i've understood how they got lifted up but i couldn't get how they move forward. will they follow motor principe?
Helsinki, Finland and Berne, Switzerland – 23 February 2011 – Two strong market players in RFID services, Vilant Systems Oy, one of the leading RFID suppliers in Europe with 150...
Laser Manufacturer to Promote Benefits of Lasers for Medical Device Processing Industrial laser manufacturer, JK Lasers (part of the GSI Group), will be participating in this year’s Medtec UK exhibition,...
Hi I am looking to model a gas turbine (using the Brayton cycle) that will be able to power an x amount of daily electricity load using Matlab. Using the...
I am sure many of the throws of engineers have entertained this question from many of a poster.....but here is another. I want to get a degree in Software Engineering...