Which microcontroller would be the best one to learn?

I am planning to do some microcontroller projects. I heard that there are several microcontroller available in the market. As a beginner, i have to learn about any one of the microcontroller completely.
Could you please suggest me, which microcontroller would be the best one to learn and also it should be available for long years(i.e. sales).

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    8051 is a basic one that you could learn. its basics and thats why its very important too
    try the book 8051 microcontroller by majida
  • Predictor
    Predictor
    Karthik Sivaram
    I am planning to do some microcontroller projects. I heard that there are several microcontroller available in the market. As a beginner, i have to learn about any one of the microcontroller completely.
    Could you please suggest me, which microcontroller would be the best one to learn and also it should be available for long years(i.e. sales).
    You might try the Atmel microcontrollers. They have great educational support from #-Link-Snipped-#.

-Will Dwinnell
    Data Mining in MATLAB
  • dharampalrocks5
    dharampalrocks5
    8050 is basic that u could learn first because without it you can't learn its standard microprocessor 8051 so firstly learnout the book of 8050 microprocessor by ramesh gonker. all the best friend
  • inspiring
    inspiring
    go for 8051 it is the basic microcontroller designed by intel once you develop understanding den u can learn pic also.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Key CEE market targeted for broadband expansion SANTA BARBARA, Calif, Geneva, Switzerland and London, United Kingdom – February 26 2010– Occam Networks®, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCNW) a leading broadband access supplier...
I know the PIC scans the row(input) and column(output) of the keypad. But how do they know which key is pressed? Can you explain as detail as possible with this...
im BSIT course regarding this section i already seen the topics but could you give me some fresh topics about VB/.NET or PHP for my final projects....😔😔 help me
Hi. i a, a third yr comp engineering student. My seminar topic is Encrypted Text Chat Using Bluetooth... It would be appreciable if anyone could seriously help me..
Hi how to calibrate thermocouple and RTD