Which mechanical engineering companies visit for campus placements?

A lot of students seem to be complaining that not many core domain companies in mechanical engineering visit for campus placements.

I guess they restrict their visits only to top tier colleges aka IITs, NITs and Government Engineering Colleges. Anyone has any idea which companies regularly visit for campus placement of mechanical engineering students?

I have heard the names of following companies:
  • Tata Steel
  • Hindustan Unilever
  • Procter & Gamble
  • NTPC
  • ITC
  • Shell
  • ONGC
Anyone's college visited any other top companies?

Replies

• msuresh444
    msuresh444
    Ankita Katdare
    A lot of students seem to be complaining that not many core domain companies in mechanical engineering visit for campus placements.

I guess they restrict their visits only to top tier colleges aka IITs, NITs and Government Engineering Colleges. Anyone has any idea which companies regularly visit for campus placement of mechanical engineering students?

I have heard the names of following companies:
    • Tata Steel
    • Hindustan Unilever
    • Procter & Gamble
    • NTPC
    • ITC
    • Shell
    • ONGC
    Anyone's college visited any other top companies?
    Here is a list,
    Tata Motors
    M&M
    TAFE
    TVS group
    Rane Steering
    L&T
    Tata Advanced Materials
    Ashok Leyland
    Caterpillar
    JCB
    Quest Global
    Indian Army
    Bosch
    Mercedes Benz
    Ford India...

PS: These companies recruit from my college (amrita university, coimbatore)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi. I am a student in Mapua Institute of Technology in the Philippines. I am taking up Computer Engineering. I would just like to ask if you guys know any...
I'm wondering how many of you would like to have two factor authentication on CrazyEngineers? Those who are not aware - it's a system that uses two pieces of information...
The Suvarnabhumi International Airport at Bangkok (Thailand) has topped the list of airports with fastest wi-fi networks. The Internet download speed averaged at 41.45 Mbps at the airport. The study...
hii... m currently doing BE.. in sem 5... E&C i cant really decide if i should join GATE coachings right now... or should i wait till graduation? i want to...
Like many people in the past, the researchers at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) have turned to nature to find ideas for improving machines. The team from...