Which level in corporate hierarchy will most IT / Software engineers retire?

Software and IT revolution started in India almost 1.5 decades ago and we're yet to see a bunch of engineers who joined the industry as 'freshers' and have reached retirement age. There are people who've been associated with computers for much longer (several decades); but I'm mostly talking about people who joined Wipro / TCS / Infosys as 'fresh graduates' in the industry - and are now at mid-management positions.

Of course, not everyone would end up becoming a CxO; but what level in the corporate hierarchy do you plan to retire at - by age, choice or by hmm, force?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microprocessor chips manufacturing companies across the world face the issue of overheating that leads to performance diminishing. The power in a microprocessor is dissipated as heat energy. As the semiconductor...
Must read for all the people who want to have an insight into the dark underbelly of Mumbai and uncover the dark secrets of Mumbai mafia and their might and...
I would like to add the widget which mentions the 'total number of views' per article for Blogspot. Can anyone name it ?
It's a dream of many engineers to be placed in a Multi-National Company. No doubt it has its own advantages and disadvantages. But nowadays, lot of my friends are finding...
This thread is being started as a base foundation for all those people seeking job changes and getting calls from various consultancies or directly from other IT firms. Now there...