Which Laptop Should I buy?

Buying New Laptop from a bouquet of available brands is always a critical decision to make. Suggest me a good laptop up to Rs.50,000...

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Yogesh Borkar
    Buying New Laptop from a bouquet of available brands is always a critical decision to make. Suggest me a good laptop up to Rs.50,000...
    I suggest :
    Online Shopping India | Buy Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances, Clothing and More Online at Flipkart.com
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - it'd help if you could write a few things on why you're suggestion that machine. 😀
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - it'd help if you could write a few things on why you're suggestion that machine. 😀
    Sure! I am too damn lazy!

It uses APU A10 Quad Core. APU are the Processors by AMD which also have GPU core within it. i.e APU = CPU + GPU.
    The laptop also provides 2 GB of 7670M AMD graphics card, this graphic card is crossfired with integrated GPU core, which makes the performance even better. (unlike what happens in lame Nvidia lame optimus feature)

Rest all configurations are equally good, which you yourself can understand it from specs, I guess. The real deal is CPU & Graphics Card, which are exceptionally good as I mentioned above.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Not sure about durability of this laptop but otherwise spec looks great.
    Try Lenovo thinkpad series with DOS at your nearest shop.
  • vyom max
    vyom max
    Hey.. even I want to purchase a laptop

Can anyone compare brands like lenovo, dell, hp. (Pros. & cons)

Some says lenovo is sturdy, service is poor
    Dell is expensive & features are nice but poor hardware. Service is good.

Whom to believe??

Any suggestions???

Want to go only for traditional well known laptop manufactures.

How about online Purchaging from flipkart...as it save lot of money.
  • aarav sharma
    aarav sharma
    I would like to recommend you 'Sony Vaio F15213' .

Display : 15.5 (39.4 cms)
    Memory : 4 GB,HDD : 500 GB
  • vyom max
    vyom max
    aarav sharma
    I would like to recommend you 'Sony Vaio F15213' .

Display : 15.5 (39.4 cms)
    Memory : 4 GB,HDD : 500 GB
    Sony has shut down his (lossy) PC business to concentrate on mobile segments..
    May raise future Warranty conflict...(Not sure but why take chance!!)

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While discussing advantages and disadvantages of Air-coolers vs. the air-conditioners; I began thinking about possibilities of having temperature control in air-coolers. Currently, there's no way to control the temperature of...
Hi friends.. Can any one tell me how to integrate single phase transformer into balanced radial distribution system??
Engineers at the University of Washington have created world's thinnest LED (light emitting diode), that's just 3 atoms thick! Though thin, the new LED is mechanically very strong and can...
Robert Barker submitted a new project: LILA - Leave it Locked, Always by QL London - LILA is a sleek & simple to use system, which gives you the reassurance...
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-26630647