Which Languages Should An Electrical Engineering Student Has To Learn

Which Languages Should An Electrical Engineering Student Has To Learn??

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    if you can master all the languages of the world

if you are planning to go to a different state or country to work better learn that lang
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    jeffrey samuel
    if you can master all the languages of the world

if you are planning to go to a different state or country to work better learn that lang
    I think he's talking about the programming language... 😁

@OP, C would be enough for you.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like a popular question among electrical and electronics engineers these days. Here's an ongoing discussion about it: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AN Electronics Engineer in the making !!! Joining this forum believing i would get to learn new stuffs Very much interested in Electronic Circuits ............
Mu Sigma is a company that selects students in campus and makes them a Business Analyst in their company situated in Bangalore. They came with a nice pay package of...
Wipro Technologies comes for selecting students in campus for all branches. Rounds- 1. Aptitude: Questions are mostly based on Speed Distance Time, Probability, Permutation and Combination and Data Interpretation. C/C++...
Apple has unveiled the world's most awaited phone - IPHONE 5 The SHOCKING and the breaking news is the price tag is almost similar to the iPhone 4s. Feature wise,...
I'm looking for Nagpur University exam dates for power plant engineering students. Have they been officially declared?