which is the most useful in the future for the cse students??

hello sir...
i just want to clear my dailoma...
actually i'm compelited my b.tech in 2015, i want to join in some of training institutions so please help me which is good for the future....?? is certification or a particular course...
like learning java is good?? or learning a course like networking,testing,dba ?? which is best

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are jobs in almost every domain that you mentioned; so picking up one specific course which would be 'good for you' is going to be a very difficult task. Also, picking up 'the best course' from networking, testing, dba and others is like asking to pick 'the best fruit' from apple, orange, grapes and others. I may think 'Apple' is the best and someone else may think 'grapes' are better.

It's essential for you to figure out which domain you'd like to make your career in. How do you decide that? Well, the first step would be to collect information about all the popular fields and shortlist to two or three. Then decide which field looks the most interesting to you - and then opt for a certification course.

If you don't want to do all of that exercise, go for JAVA. There are good courses available for JAVA and there are plenty of jobs too. But ensure that you become an expert in JAVA so that you can grab the next opportunity that hits your way.
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you don't want to do all of that exercise, go for JAVA
    That's spot on.

In fact, with the gradual evolution of Internet of Things and Internet itself, Java is going to play a crucial role in getting things done in the upcoming years. Go for Java technologies for the sake of fulfilling future. Also on JavaScript....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the biggest hits from the German brand Volkswagen, the hatchback Polo has arrived in a renewed form this year. All those who are planning to own the new...
Raspberry Foundation, the makers of the popular mini computer Raspberry Pi for DIY enthusiasts have announced an official display add-on for the board. You may argue that it's pretty easy...
Hey guys, Recently a new trend was observed from numerous studies done on social networks. It is called NPD (Narcissist Personality Disorder). Scientists have for the first time admitted and...
Hello, See I am not sure in which forum am I supposed to put this thread. Anyways, I want to know if there exists an online forum for speech recognition...
After the overwhelming success of Moto G 3rd Generation, Motorola is all set to launch its new phone Moto X Play on 14th September. From past few days, the company...