which is the most fuel efficient engine till now????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Subhasmita
    We're talking only about fossil fuel engines, right?
  • mechky
    mechky
    This question is not at all straight-forward to answer. You need to be more specific, especially when talking about automotive engines. 😀
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    depends on the engine design. the type of fuel used does not matter that much.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    At 118 miles per gallon, the Honda Fit electric vehicle is the most fuel-efficient in the United States. But getting that mileage isn't cheap _ and it isn't always good for the environment.
    ​
  • robo_warrior
    robo_warrior
    hybrid motors are always efficient what about a pure fossil fuelled engine??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i did a training under siemens for plc.and this summer i may opt for vlsi training in MSME kolkata.i really want to do an intership under any core company! please...
Xenforo is an upcoming forum software that is fighting with a lot of oldies (established forum software like vBulletin, IPB, phpMyBB and so on). Recently things were not going right...
TOI report- Doctor hacks Facebook account,may faces 5-year jail I agree that stealing password is not legal. But on almost every website it clearly given that you should have stronger...
hello friends... i want to know about wireless electricity, if you know than please give some details.
Acer has launched it’s Windows 8 All-In-One U Series PCs at the Computex 2012 in Taipei. The series includes the 27-inch Aspire 7600U, and the 23-inch Aspire 5600U. Read -...