Which is the best Digital Camera to buy?

Friends,
I am going to buy a digital camera for vacations. I was thinking which one is the best? I want one for a rough and tough use. Something like for Jungle trip, mountaineering etc.
What about more sophisticated cameras? Can we use them? I think nowadays cameras are built that way for multipurpose use.
What is your opinion? The price range is no problem. I only want quality 😀

Replies

• anujnarwal
    anujnarwal
    i want to give my opinion that .......go for ....CANON OR NIKON......IN MY OPINION..............these company made lots of variety of cameras......gr8 products...............& good luck
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    People I am still waiting for suggestions.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Canon EOS 550 T2i is great

Nikon D3100 / D5100 are also great

My personal experience is better with Nikon; however canon is also at par camera. With a good deal they will cost you around $600
    -CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm damn happy with SONY 😁 . But I'd recommend doing lot of research before you buy. The choice of camera would be decided by several factors including your budget.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    ishutopre
    Friends,
    I am going to buy a digital camera for vacations. I was thinking which one is the best? I want one for a rough and tough use. Something like for Jungle trip, mountaineering etc.
    What about more sophisticated cameras? Can we use them? I think nowadays cameras are built that way for multipurpose use.
    What is your opinion? The price range is no problem. I only want quality 😀
    Hai Ishu,

I've a Canon IXUS 70 digital camera. I have been using it for past 8 years. I love photography, and have rough used the camera. I suggest to go for Canon. The Canon EOS series cameras are really good. EOS 550D is a good choice. Check out #-Link-Snipped-#

But if you are just buying a camera for the sake of having some good pictures, then go for a camera with less shutter speed. Shutter speed option helps you take good pictures in motion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

where we use roller supports?? and how it works??? plz give me some common examples.
Dear all CE s, I am not able to use graphical functions in C. I am using Devcpp compiler. Can you clarify.....................?
The National Students' Space Challenge is now open for all. Build the next generation lunar rover or a water-rocket; design a lunar research facility or an underwater rover - what...
SCHEMCON is an annual conference organized by the Students' Chapter of IICHE under its Regional Centre of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers. SCHEMCON provides a platform for the Chemical Engineering...
Technix, the annual technical festival of Goa College of Engineering, aims to provide a platform for the brightest minds in the country to showcase their talent and ingenuity. Within four...