Which is the best and most affordable hosting site for a website?

Hey. I want to take my website online. I bought a domain from godaddy. I am looking for hosting site. i am confused when i look for the answers in google.

My friend suggested, but when i googled it, looks like its not very famous. but the features are topnotch. has anyone used this hosting for their website?

Which one to choose?

thank you in advance :)

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

you can go with hostgator, they are good, support is good and has everything that one require to host a website

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

A common misconception many people have is that they’ve to spend a lot of money in order to set up their own website and maintain it. It used to be very costly in the past to host a website. But the prices have come down drastically in the last few years.

We should look for the following while making a decision -

1. Great Support
    2. Latest Hardware
    3. Proven Track Record

So your two top choices should be #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# 

Look at the advantages of #-Link-Snipped-#.

1. SSD Support: Your website will be way faster.
    2. Optimized WordPress.
    3. Superfast, Well Informed Tech Support:
    4. Their ‘Lite’ pricing plan is ideal for any new website and it costs only ~$100 per year. They are currently offering a flat 51% discount on the Lite plan!

#-Link-Snipped-# is an established service provider; offering its hosting services since 2002. They host over 2 million websites and have a 750+ staff.

If you can’t decide which is the best for you,  go with #-Link-Snipped-#.

• Amol Agarwal
    Amol Agarwal

I had the same problem when I was looking for a hosting. The best and most reliable hosting at the most competitive rate I could find was namecheap.com. It allows you 3 websites and 20 GB on the most basic plan. The customer support is also really great. I am currently using it and would definitely recommend it.

• Addy smith
    Addy smith

I like Ankita suggestions, that really works for you. I am also using A2 Hosting services.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the national and international competitions for undergraduate students
I'm student in mechanical engineering. I want to ask what is the best mechanical projects for final year, about automotive or air conditioning?
I'm currently looking to make project on existing problems in aircraft industries. 
I  need information about aspen hysys simulation classes. Where it is conducted and what is fees structure?
Do you know any innovative process, additive or machinery, which accelerates the drying of soil, reduces the extra cost of construction projects due to delays and applicable in massive earthworks?