Which is better option GMAT or GRE!!!

hey
please advice me what to do after b.tech
gmat or gre

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    HI kunal.

I mostly believe that its our own personal Interest.

See this.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    GRE - if you want to opt for MS course, GMAT if you want to go for diploma in Management.

That's an obvious answer. However, it would be worth spending some time visualizing your career, your aspirations and most importantly, your passion.

Most of the CEans, including yours truly 😀 , strongly recommend minimum 2 years of work experience before you opt for higher education.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    +1 on the experience bit.

Kunal, you may want to ask yourself these questions -
    1. Why MBA/MS?
    2. Where will I be after graduating? Do I want to do that?
  • kishor_kunal
    kishor_kunal
    thanks guys
    can u pls give me some more detail on gre and cat.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kishor_kunal
    thanks guys
    can u pls give me some more detail on gre and cat.
    Have you tried finding some information on your own? There are plenty of resources available on the Internet that give you detailed information about GRE and CAT.

If you have any specific question about GRE/CAT, please feel free to ask them here.
  • georgerobinson
    georgerobinson
    The decision needs to be finalized based on your tastes. Anyway, i would like to suggest GRE.
  • henry3
    henry3
    Definitely, GRE is better than GMAT, because GRE is more acceptable throughtout the world as compared to GMAT....... But there is trivial difference between two depending upon the format

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all! I'm having a problem. You see I have this project to do, which involves creating a digital keyboard. It wen ok so far, but and my teacher wants...
Can anyone answer this basic dilemma please? I have a 1 F capacitor with 1 V across it. I have a second capacitor with no charge, V = 0, same...
Our generator, who art in the group, give us this day our daily cube. And forgive our trespasses into the Moebius domain, but lead us to the identity, and not...
Sir / Madam, My questions is, A test has 50 questions. A student scores 1 mark for a correct answer, -1/3 for a wrong answer, and –1/6 for not attempting...
Today I received E mail, that i would liked to share with you Dear All, Must Read and adopt ..and life will be beautiful Speech by Chetan Bhagat at Symbiosis......