Which is better job or mba after b.tech??

I'm doing B.tech in Electrical & Electronics(3rd yr). I want to earn a handsome salary(around or above 6lakhs). I'm a bit more interested in core sector but the core jobs are very less in no. & that's why I thought to do MBA which has more scope & it will also give me a good salary. Plz do help me, am I going in the right direction?

Replies

• jhnmichle
    jhnmichle
    it all depends where are you living. But in most countries job will be proffered.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi , I am a new member in this website and i need help form you , I am in higher Diploma level in electrical , and i have to...
Strategic Acquisition Expands Direct Digital Manufacturing Vision FRANKFURT — 4th May 2011 — Additive manufacturing system maker Stratasys, (NASDAQ: SSYS), has acquired Solidscape, Inc. for $38 million plus certain purchase...
Hello there. Sorry for my english, im from DR. I've been asigned a grade project in college and i need some ideas on how to start. The project is about...
Hi everyone Stephan here I just want to share my site to all and it's my pleasure to help everyone kindly visit my site thanks and have a nice day......
Energy storage gets second wind Quote: The idea behind compressed air energy storage (CAES) is elegantly simple: when the wind blows, turbines are used to compress air, which is stored...