Which is better?-industrial project or project by own

Hi CEans I am Sarath kumar .C doing my automobile engineering.I have planned to do my project in Brakes India in Brakes but I am bit confused on the question that which is better? Whether doing a project in a automobile company or doing a own project?
if possible provide me the details of projects that can be done in Brakes .thanks.

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    Both the cases have their own advantages and drawbacks.

If you do it in an industry, then you may gain some industrial exposure, and will gain proper guidance.

If you do it on your own, then you can do whatever you want, and can experiment as much as you want. but the drawback is that you may not get proper guidance, which you would gain in the case of an industrial project.

If you have got the project in Brakes India, then i advice you to go ahead.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Thanks for immediate reply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Amazon.in - the Indian online store for Amazon has launched a new Android app to browse through its online catalogue and buy stuff from Amazon right through your smartphone. Everyone...
Porsche India - the premium sports car brand from Volkswagen, famous for the tagline 'There is no Substitute', has launched the second generation of its four-seater sports car Panamera at...
The solar walkway developed by talented engineers at the George Washington University is capable of generating electricity from solar power right under your feet. The 'solar road', as we'd like...
Apple's done it again - and it's nothing new! Apple's hiked the prices of most of the products in India and this thread is specifically dedicated to people who're planning...
Sistema JSFC, the Indian telecommunications arm of the Russian conglomerate, has received additional spectrum of 1.25 MHz from the Government of India. Therefore we can expect the company will soon...