Which is better after graduation: Business or Job?

In 2 months i am completing my graduation .so i am confused what i do after ?

Replies

• Harshal Tamboli
    Harshal Tamboli

Doing a business is much more than that of job...it is called passion of work which depends on your hardwork as well as smartwork...in job you just fulfill your needs not your dreams... business take some time to grow so one should have patience for it...as the  time changes it will be your great future...so I suggest you to go to business.... but before going to it you should take some experience for what you are going to build a business...take market survey and so many things

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I really want to put in my thoughts - because this is *not true* -

it is called passion of work which depends on your hardwork as well as smartwork...in job you just fulfill your needs not your dreams... business take some time to grow so one should have patience for it...as the  time changes it will be your great future...so I suggest you to go to business.

Passion is different; and I used to believe that if I'm passionate about something I'll make it work. It doesn't work like that. Business is 100x more difficult and passion doesn't guarantee success. Running a business requires a very different skills-set that that comes naturally to many; and some have to learn it by making mistakes. Often, it's way more difficult than what we are prepared for. 

Plus, there is no guarantee that at even after putting your 100%; you'll achieve the success that you are dreaming of. It will also take way longer than what you estimate in your wildest dreams. 

Another myth is that corporate work experience will help in business. It's actually the otherwise. The corporate job does not prepare you to handle the challenges of running a business - because, as I said - running a business requires a very different skill-set. Team building, marketing, sales, operations; handling rejections look 'manageable' when you look at them from a distance. But when the 'shit happens', and it does; it becomes really hard to keep going. 

The point I am making is that there is no way to 'choose' one. Either you *know* that you are meant for business; or you aren't. If you are confused - don't go for business. You can achieve your dreams and goals while remaining in the job; and at least there is a guarantee that you will achieve some amount of success - and financial stability if you perform well at your job.

Go into business *only if* you've had the natural flair for selling and talking to people and you can identify the problem that needs to be solved. Then you must also ensure that people are willing to pay for it. 

I hope it helps.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've recently read that slightly alkaline water has numerous health benefits over slightly acidic water that we typically drink. With that, I began finding if stirring a piece of alum...
Hi guys ,I did eng in electronics and worked with capgemini as a software developer. I want to persue b Ed just wanna know any of my CE friend took...
Hi, last night I uninstalled whatsapp for storage purposes. Today I have installed again but I notice that on one of the conversations I have on there has all of...
Hey hii its aakriti this side. I am an Mtech  CSE student and stepping in mg dessertion work. I have to select a quality research thesis project topic for my...
I am a third year student and in our college according to the new rule we have to select our project domain and project abstract by this year and do...