Which Graphic card is better..

Hi guys I have a Notebook with Radeon IGP 345M 64MB 1V PIXEL SHADER..and have a PC with Geforce 7050 128Mb...

Which one is the better of the both?

How to improve the pixel shader..?

Where do i find these Radeon IGP 345M drivers for COMPAQ presario 2500?

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    dileep k
    Hi guys I have a Notebook with Radeon IGP 345M 64MB 1V PIXEL SHADER..and have a PC with Geforce 7050 128Mb...

Obviously the one with more memory will be better.
  • prasath_amd
    prasath_amd
    dileep k

How to improve the pixel shader..?

Where do i find these Radeon IGP 345M drivers for COMPAQ presario 2500?
    1. GeForce 7050 is the better one...

2.Pixel shader is a hardware feature the only way to improve it is to get a faster/better graphics card...
  • prasath_amd
    prasath_amd
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Obviously the one with more memory will be better.
    How wrong...

My PC has an XFX GeForce 7600GT XXX Edition with 256MB Memory ( Dedicated )

XXX edition - > factory overclocked ( 590MHz - > Core, 1600Mhz -> Memory )

My Friend PC has Onboard Geforce 6150SE with 512MB Memory ( Shared )

Does it mean my friend's PC can run Call of duty 4 the same way as mine?...Nope!!!

Simply saying more memory will be better is a very sad common misconception....its like saying "the tractor will be faster than the ferrari because it has bigger wheels"...๐Ÿ˜€
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    prasath_amd
    How wrong...

My PC has an XFX GeForce 7600GT XXX Edition with 256MB Memory ( Dedicated )

XXX edition - > factory overclocked ( 590MHz - > Core, 1600Mhz -> Memory )

My Friend PC has Onboard Geforce 6150SE with 512MB Memory ( Shared )

Does it mean my friend's PC can run Call of duty 4 the same way as mine?...Nope!!!

Simply saying more memory will be better is a very sad common misconception....its like saying "the tractor will be faster than the ferrari because it has bigger wheels"...๐Ÿ˜€
    You are correct.

The one with more dedicated memory is better.

Is this correct now ?
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Thanks Ceans. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

:sshhh:Here is the trick to open multiple yahoo...:sshhh: Yahoo Messenger trick-How to open Multiple Yahoo Messenger??? 1. Go to start > Run > Type regedit > Press Enter 2. Click...
CEans, I'm concerned about the quality of discussions we have on CE Forums. Computer Engineering section, for example was introduced in order to host hardcore computer science & programming related...
๐Ÿ˜• Can any one help me out where to use high impedance relay and where to use low impedance relays?
I am working in networking . i would like to know the future of networking. want to join in google in future........ please give suggestions...
How to prepare for BHEL all india exam. I am elctronics and communication engg. suggest what are all the books to read for my department.