Which GPS is better? With Antenna Or Without Antenna?

hey wic gps is better....one wic has external antenna or patch antenna???why??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sparkle
    hey wic gps is better....one wic has external antenna or patch antenna???why??
    I doubt there'll be a generic answer. In fact, the choice of the receiver depends on the specific needs of your project. Does your system have enough space to accomodate the sensor with external antenna?
  • sparkle
    sparkle
    yes...actually we are making a device wic will be kept in the car....project of accident detection n gps is used to find the location of the accident...jus wanted to knw wic gives better gain??
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    With Antenna gives you better result.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Helical antennas got some decent gains over patch. Where in the car are you planning to place the GPS?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At What Condition Synchronous Motor Act As Synchronous Condenser??
What Is The Difference B/w Regulator And Stabilizer??
​ ​ ​ ​ ​hi friends i want to make my final year project on cloud computing. i have got an idea i.e" A Secure Erasure Code-Based Cloud Storage System...
I am an instrumentation and control engineering student in a Kenyan university. my hobbies are swimming, reading and trying crazy stuff in engineering. i have a great and notable passion...
why we used to call alternating current(a.c) and direct current(d.c) rather than alternating voltage(a.v) and direct voltage(d.v)?