Which examples or incidences show that you are an adaptable person? - Interview Question and Answers

Please give answer for adaptable person. As soon as possible.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Interesting question for an interview. For me, I think I will consider a person adaptable if he/she shares one of the following experiences.

1. In a college project scenario or a sports event scenario, if your teammate leaves or is absent because of some health issue, -> the way you adapted the project work or sports training to meet your deadline, achieve success.

2. Give an example of a demanding situation you faced while organizing a college event and how you adapted the schedule or event organizationI to come out victorious.

3. How you adapted to a situation by modifying your style of doing things and fulfilled the need of the hour. For eg, if loud speakers playing music at night, you changed your schedule to become an early riser and studied in morning hours.

I think that when an interviewer is asking you an 'adaptability' question, your answers need to reflect one of these 4 things -

1. Ability to stay cool and calm under pressure
    2. Readiness to try new tools and techniques to improve work
    3. Ability to come up with alternative solutions, when problems arise
    4. Accepting of new team members, their ethics and working styles

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need some innovative php project ideas. And also web based related!
I'm pursuing engineering in Electronics and Communication and currently in final year. I've some back papers to deal with. How can I manage papers, programming and aptitude.? What are the...
Sir, I have done B Tech ECE through LEET exam and Diploma in ECE. Am I eligible for B.Ed degree now?
Hi, I am Atul Mittal, pursuing B.Tech from Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUST) in the field of Chemical Engineering. I am about to finish my 3rd...