Which engineering discipline should I choose?

ok roger that...
And i am confused which stream to choose.. Electronics was just a hunch

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gautami shetty
    ok roger that...
    And i am confused which stream to choose.. Electronics was just a hunch
    I've created a separate thread in General Help section with your post. The choice of engineering discipline would be one of the most important decisions of your life; if you're determined to make a career as an engineer.

A generic advice is that you should pick up the engineering discipline that you are genuinely interested in. When I had to take the decision, I was absolutely sure of picking up engineering discipline that deals with electricity and my choices were electrical & electronics. I opted for Electrical because most of the subjects taught to electrical and electronics engineering were the same and 'Electrical' looked more appealing to me.

Make a list of engineering disciplines that you think are interesting and find out more information about each of them. Feel free to ask questions here if you have doubts. CE has engineers from variety of engineering disciplines and I'm sure they'd love to help you make a choice.
  • Gautami Shetty
    Gautami Shetty
    thank you... But i have one more doubt my intrests are not on a single subject... Nd i kind of want to go into researching u knw

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

okay... This is a doubt i had last year i mean in 11th Wenever my uncle calls me and we chat der is a time lag.... About 2-3 secs he...
does an electron have dimensions??? An electron has mass What about volume?? And its density
okay. Nw an atom has its radius... So it has volume otherwise its density would be infinite.. Now volume is the total space occupied bt atom is mostly empty So...
does kinetic energy have any upper limit its lower limit would be zero but what about upper limit??
what is dark matter and dark energy exactly?? I have read some where that dark matter and dark energy are interrelated Like one is used to find another is it...