Which electric component heats up quickly upon supply of power?

If give power to some electric components like light or some thing else. which gets heat quikly. Kindly reply quickly.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    If give power to some electric components like light or some thing else. which gets heat quikly. Kindly reply quickly.
    Your question and the title are both confusing. Could you please describe the question a bit in more detail so that we understand what you are asking for?
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    if give electrical power which components gets heated quickly. its like light and other things.
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    which lights get heat suddenly, while give power.
  • Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    I'd go with a microwave oven...
  • ogundele kehinde samuel
    ogundele kehinde samuel
    I'd go with electrical element heater.
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Which lights gets heat suddenly while giving power. Reply quickly
  • vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    filament based lights will heat up quickly when compared with others
  • lal
    lal
    Only the incandescent lamp does. There are filaments even in Flurescent tubes!

Or we can say, any light source which rely on heating to generate light energy will be quite hot, since energy conversion is never 100 percent efficient.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your question and the title are both confusing. Could you please describe the question a bit in more detail so that we understand what you are asking for?
    You are right. The question as asked is meaningless. Any load will heat up at once. The I^2R has to become heat. However, the rate of rise of temperature will depend on the thermal mass of the load.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Replicant developer found the backdoor in Samsung Galaxy Devices which can't be removed even after replacing it with another ROM as long as ROM uses Samsung's proprietary blob. Read more...
Most science books and health magazines suggest that a normal healthy person should drink 7-8 glasses of water every day. Some people suggest that there's something called water intoxication, where...
Ok. I know that Quora isn't a forum. It is more of a Q&A site. It has questions and answers both contributed by the members. Now, forums have existed on...
hi CEans, Just want to know details of IT Auditing. Is there anybody CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITOR.??? wat about career perspective.
A Field Guide to Indian Political Fowl: https://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/...litical-fowl/?mod=e2tw&mod=wsj_valettop_email