Which domain is better for me?

Thanks for your review . I am 2016 outgoing batch can u please say which domain may be better for me , i am nt having any knowledge in programming . I am suppose take coaching to get join in it company which coaching would be a better choice

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yashwanth Nandu
    Thanks for your review . I am 2016 outgoing batch can u please say which domain may be better for me , i am nt having any knowledge in programming . I am suppose take coaching to get join in it company which coaching would be a better choice
    I've created a new discussion for your post. It's not really clear what you want to say. If you can spend some time explaining your question with all the appropriate and relevant details and information; our fellow engineers will be able to help you better.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The three new ZenBook series notebooks launched are UX303UB, UX305UA and Zenbook UX305CA. They run on Windows 10 measuring only 0.7-inch at its thickest point maintaining a spun metal finish...
Physicists from the University of Kentucky in collaboration with Daimler in Germany and the Institute for Electronic Structure and Laser (IESL) in Greece have artificially designed an amalgamated form of...
Project Abstract / Summary : Today air conditioning is most essential part of our life and with the increase in the usage of air conditioners, make electrical power consumption more.my...
Project Abstract / Summary : Definition of the Problem: "The objective of the project is to modernise existing passenger ticketing system by introducing the concept of digital travel with the...
I'm a final year CSE student. I heard making contributions to open source might get my resume noticed when I'm applying for job / internship. Now I am completely new...