CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@rekap • 11 May, 2010
hi
can u suggest me which domain can i choose for doing final year projects....
@Kaustubh Katdare • 11 May, 2010
rekap
hi
can u suggest me which domain can i choose for doing final year projects....
Select the domain which you are interested in and comfortable with. Have you identified any such domain?
@icehari • 13 May, 2010 the domain name you choose for your website should be catchy that the single word should give the understanding of what your websites is dealing with, like crazyengineers.com

at once you say the domain name you understand the website is dealing with the engineers.. choose something refer to your website's matter..
3.4k views

Related Posts

@Too Jun Lii · May 18, 2011

Hi! I'm a mechanical engineering undergraduate at University of Science Malaysia and I will be entering into my final year in September. Currently doing my internship. I was given an...
8.2k views

@priyank_180 · Feb 16, 2009

Punch-lines releted to CraZyEngiNeeRs.... Just wright Your thoughts in One sentance releted to CrazyEngineers...
5.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 8, 2014

Samsung India has launched their much-talked-about Curved and Flat Screened 4K resolution televisions in India today. The Samsung Curved TV range includes - 105-inch Curved UHD TV, Samsung UHD HU9000...
8.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 5, 2013

Following is the list of the topmost Engineering Entrance Exams in India - 1. Joint Entrance Examination Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an all India common entrance examination which is...
4.1k views

@Kedar Malwadkar · Jul 23, 2012

Hello, I am Kedar and I am a crazy Mechanical engineer. I wanted to know what exactly is Wringing of slip gauges? I would appreciate if someone explained the process...
11k views