Which domain can i choose for doing final year projects

hi
can u suggest me which domain can i choose for doing final year projects....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rekap
    hi
    can u suggest me which domain can i choose for doing final year projects....
    Select the domain which you are interested in and comfortable with. Have you identified any such domain?
  • icehari
    icehari
    the domain name you choose for your website should be catchy that the single word should give the understanding of what your websites is dealing with, like crazyengineers.com

at once you say the domain name you understand the website is dealing with the engineers.. choose something refer to your website's matter..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check out post: WeTransfer lets you send large files to your friend for free - CrazyEngineers Generally e-mail clients have boundations that we can not send attachment of more than...
Hai friends can any one suggests that "which projects are better for ece either software or hardware"
ILX Group wins global contract with international drilling contractor KCA DEUTAG to provide e-learning in project management across 22 countries ...Online learning reaches workers located in harsh and demanding environments...
We have similar threads which gives names for novels (romantic, thriller, action etc...). In this thread can we have books which are management, engineering, self esteem, and innovation related. or...
Recently I attended one of the meeting at client location. There were around 12 attendes in that meeting and everyone of us were meeting for the first time (Face to...