Which courses are suitable for electrical engineer living in UAE?

iam an electric engineering ,i have just graduated and want to do some courses but actually dont know from where should i start .......sooo need some help from professinals....like uoo.

i am living in UAE.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've moved and renamed your discussion thread to proper section. The courses you want to do should align with your education and your interest. I'd suggest taking up a course in computer programming. Take a look at following discussion - Which Languages Should An Electrical Engineering Student Has To Learn .
  • nabta
    nabta
    Ooooh thankk...
    iam new in this site that why.....
    Computer programming like what, u mean (plc ,micro,..)or what..?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    You can do PLC or even Uc but it will even better if you can post your interests here

That willl be more helpful telling which direction you can proceed further
  • nabta
    nabta
    much Thanks ......nd wt else,i hv done a plc course two years back....
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    nabta
    much Thanks ......nd wt else,i hv done a plc course two years back....
    Why not learn C then ?
  • nabta
    nabta
    Hello gd evening,,,i think c language is not important ....and we take it from the courses given in collage ......thanxs
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Then start your trining in Python language and also various methods of interfacing the kits

That will help you a lot

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the different types of servers ? Please mention the functions of each server and their differences.
hi,i am a ece 3rd year student i have an interest in software field but don't have proper guidence.i want to know that what qualities should i improve and which...
Hey CEans, I was thinking to get an External Hard Disk of 1 TB. Should I buy hard disk from Seagate ,or any other company? If anyone, has used it...
To all the engineers from India and around the world, we wish you a very happy engineers day! Every year, September 15th is celebrated as engineers day all over India...
help me to get block diagram of wiring system in cars including ecu...????