Which course should I do in electrical stream, so that it can help me in future?

I have completed my engg in electrical stream in 2018 only & working in L&T automation as an Jr. project engg. But here it is just an office work. I am interested in field work.  

I have also done PLC-Scada course.  So can you suggest me further courses in electrical domain only that will help me in future or give me direction for working in a power plant or an automated company. I am interested in automation. Please suggest.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

PLC SCADA is an important skill that you should have and I'm happy that you've already done the course. 

Others tools to explore are Lab View, MaLab, PaScad, Powersim, Proteus etc. However, it'd be worth checking out which specific tools are currently being used by various projects in your organisation and get trained on them. That'd be more useful to you than randomly picking up courses. 

I hope this helps. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need some clarity on the skills that an AI intern should have and what an intern would be taught during the internship.
I would like to know the effects of fire on apostle tension slab. What factors should be taken into consideration while constructing.
how  i calculate blank diameter of torispherical head if knuckle and crown radius is given.
For designing a lightning protection system what is general discharge current taken for calculations.If there the value is universal standard for whole India?If not how to find that value for...
Has I had 80percent in 10th and 59percent in btech I am feared that each and every company asking60percent and above students any suggestions .or any help