Which computer course would help me in future?

I have completed my class12.Now  I am doing with engineering cse branch.what should I learn ?so I can be at a good position in future.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - a little more information about your current education level, skills, courses you've already done etc would help. It's difficult to make proper suggestions without knowing some information about the person seeking help. 

• Shiva Abhijith
    Shiva Abhijith

@kaustubh-I am studying btech 1styear computer science branch.the courses I have already learnt is c language.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

C programming language is definitely a good start. But you need to go beyond just knowing the basics of language to acquiring above average mastery over it. Here are your options -

1. Java: Learn the core Java programming language. Build your own small projects with it. 

2. JavaScript: The most used programming language (scripting language) for front-end development. Try to learn Vue or Angular javascript frameworks. Should help you a lot.

3. Get acquainted with Relational Databases and NoSQL databases. 

4. Above all - make sure that you keep your score above 70% throughout all the semesters. If you don't perform in your engineering exams, entry into the IT workforce is going to be super difficult, given the number of colleges and engineers graduating each year. 

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, post them below (with all the appropriate details). 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a long term user of BSNL FTTH broadband service, using it for several years. However, BSNL is doing it super 'wrong' these days. They've launched the Fibro Combo ULD...
Dot net is for one year and networking is advanced diploma for two years.
My ranking is for cdac A+B is 4913 Is there any chances for me to get my self enrolled into CDAC ? If yes please mention the center (most probably...