Which company should I apply to?

hey guys , I am Vidit , student of Computer Science , currently in 6th sem..
my GPA in BE is 6.6 and i have scored 80 % in X standard.. i was failed to get minimum 60% in my XII standard and scored only 52%...
i know i am not eligible for 3/4 of IT companies but I must have to think about my future now..
so, for which companies I should apply...
kindly help me as your younger brother...
thank you.......

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    The best thing is, get into any nice company learning few stuffs. Work there for 1-2 years. (Yes, you might need to manage with the salary package). After that, switch the company to get a new role and nice package off-course. Please go ahead learning new stuffs, coding as much as you can, working in any company.
    I remember, once my senior told, "Kaam sikho kaam, Company k braand kaa kya aachaar daaloge!" ๐Ÿ˜

Do not worry, if your friends get into some CMML 4 or 5 company. Kick start your career in any decent company. Learn the work and then work will pay you. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vidit rathi
    vidit rathi
    Koushal Patel
    The best thing is, get into any nice company learning few stuffs. Work there for 1-2 years. (Yes, you might need to manage with the salary package). After that, switch the company to get a new role and nice package off-course. Please go ahead learning new stuffs, coding as much as you can, working in any company.
    I remember, once my senior told, "Kaam sikho kaam, Company k braand kaa kya aachaar daaloge!" ๐Ÿ˜

Do not worry, if your friends get into some CMML 4 or 5 company. Kick start your career in any decent company. Learn the work and then work will pay you. ๐Ÿ˜€
    thanks alot... this will definitely help me...
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    "Kaam sikho kaam, Company k braand kaa kya aachaar daaloge!"
    Enough said ๐Ÿ‘.
    May be you will get a slow start but after 3-5 years. It depends how well you work. Also, being good at work and good in grades are two different things.
    After few years, imagine the feeling of rejecting the offer from a company, which once thought you ware not eligible for them ๐Ÿ˜
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Anoop Kumar
    Also, being good at work and good in grades are two different things.
    Exactly
    This statement is proved by
    - A Fresher keeps the Educational Qualification at the top (Yeah, Objective is there)
    - An experienced person keeps the work experience at the top.

Anoop Kumar
    After few years, imagine the feeling of rejecting the offer from a company, which once thought you ware not eligible for them ๐Ÿ˜
    Well #-Link-Snipped-# , I am still waiting for that moment. Waiting for that Mauka Mauka moment ๐Ÿ˜€ But, yeah, I will make it happen! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the best graphic designers of all time, Massimo Vignelli. Here is his interview. Check it out: https://www.fastcodesign.com/3044133...ic-design-legend-massimo-vignelli?partner=rss
Hello everyone, I would like to have some information regarding summer training programmes in Cse after 4th sem. Is it necessary? or should we focus on learning languages? And if...
RailTiffin is a food & beverage company founded in the year 2014 by Piyush Bothra and Harshit Jain. RailTiffin is a small attempt towards making the quintessential train journeys in...
can anyone say me how to put messag in crazy engineers....
Most pacemaker devices available today are designed for use in adults. There are no options for treating the condition of abnormal heart rhythms in a fetus. Statistics suggest that every...