View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12933 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
vidit rathi
vidit rathi • Mar 29, 2015

Which company should I apply to?

hey guys , I am Vidit , student of Computer Science , currently in 6th sem..
my GPA in BE is 6.6 and i have scored 80 % in X standard.. i was failed to get minimum 60% in my XII standard and scored only 52%...
i know i am not eligible for 3/4 of IT companies but I must have to think about my future now..
so, for which companies I should apply...
kindly help me as your younger brother...
thank you.......
Koushal Patel
Koushal Patel • Mar 29, 2015
The best thing is, get into any nice company learning few stuffs. Work there for 1-2 years. (Yes, you might need to manage with the salary package). After that, switch the company to get a new role and nice package off-course. Please go ahead learning new stuffs, coding as much as you can, working in any company.
I remember, once my senior told, "Kaam sikho kaam, Company k braand kaa kya aachaar daaloge!" 😁

Do not worry, if your friends get into some CMML 4 or 5 company. Kick start your career in any decent company. Learn the work and then work will pay you. 😀
vidit rathi
vidit rathi • Mar 30, 2015
Koushal Patel
The best thing is, get into any nice company learning few stuffs. Work there for 1-2 years. (Yes, you might need to manage with the salary package). After that, switch the company to get a new role and nice package off-course. Please go ahead learning new stuffs, coding as much as you can, working in any company.
I remember, once my senior told, "Kaam sikho kaam, Company k braand kaa kya aachaar daaloge!" 😁

Do not worry, if your friends get into some CMML 4 or 5 company. Kick start your career in any decent company. Learn the work and then work will pay you. 😀
thanks alot... this will definitely help me...
Anoop Kumar
Anoop Kumar • Mar 30, 2015
"Kaam sikho kaam, Company k braand kaa kya aachaar daaloge!"
Enough said 👍.
May be you will get a slow start but after 3-5 years. It depends how well you work. Also, being good at work and good in grades are two different things.
After few years, imagine the feeling of rejecting the offer from a company, which once thought you ware not eligible for them 😁
Koushal Patel
Koushal Patel • Mar 30, 2015
Anoop Kumar
Also, being good at work and good in grades are two different things.
Exactly
This statement is proved by
- A Fresher keeps the Educational Qualification at the top (Yeah, Objective is there)
- An experienced person keeps the work experience at the top.

Anoop Kumar
After few years, imagine the feeling of rejecting the offer from a company, which once thought you ware not eligible for them 😁
Well @Anoop Kumar , I am still waiting for that moment. Waiting for that Mauka Mauka moment 😀 But, yeah, I will make it happen! 😁

Share this content on your social channels -