Which companies recruiting at NPTI Nagpur & What's Average Package?

which are the main companies which took placements from this college and what about the highest & averaga package.......... r u in final year..........?????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Avinash Saini
    which are the main companies which took placements from this college and what about the highest & averaga package.......... r u in final year..........?????
    Your post moved to Jobs and Careers section. #-Link-Snipped-# may reply here.
  • DeepsV
    DeepsV
    Avinash Saini
    Yeah..m final year student..companies will start coming here from sept...
    companies which come here for placements are-
    THERMAX
    PUNJ LLYOD
    HINDALCO
    VEDANTA
    TATA POWER
    ADANI POWER
    SUZLON
    BLACK AND VEATCH
    ABHIJEET POWER
    SHAPOORJI PALONJI
    ESSAR POWER
    BUSHAN STEEL
    & SO ON
    Packages ranges from 3 to 5 lakh per annum.
  • Avinash Saini
    Avinash Saini
    what about mtech, & mba...??? what about there placements,will u be going for mba.....????
    i heard that packages after mba is about 12 lakhs per annum.......???? my father is in vedanta only.. he is guiding me for this branch...............
  • DeepsV
    DeepsV
    nopes ..i am not goin for MBA.. i am hoping dat i'll get placed.. 😀
    well u can do mba frm npti faridabad also aftr BE .... some students do go for mtech aftr power engg...obviously packages aftr mba & mtech will be higher...i dont hav much idea about that.. .
    ponder over your dad's advice and then take ur decision...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After yesterday's scintillating century by Chris Gayle studded with 9 sixes I was just thinking that is Chris Gayle is the most explosive and consistent player for T20 and 50-50...
hello, i'm now in 7th semester eee. Getting a job after b.tech was a goal to me. But after realising M.tech graduates are getting placed in reputed core companies with...
Freelancing seems to be growing industry in developing countries like India, Philippines, Pakistan, Nepal and in the middle east as well. Freelancing is mostly about selling your skills and abilities...
Facebook did perfectly well on the social side of communication. But the moment it wants to enter the professional side of the communications between people - LinkedIn not going to...
When CE started, I thought the world spoke English and adopting it for the sake of all the communication here on CE would bring us lot of engineers. Lately, I've...