Which combination of technologies you like most to work with ?

Most of developers know number of technologies to work with but prefer some specific combination which they like most.

As i like to work with the combination of Struts1 + Spring + Hibernate.

These are the reasons why i like most to work with these combination:

Struts1- As a controller it has the best way to validate our forms and as it is old it has a better community.
Spring- The way it decouples the layers is the best way to go.
Hibernate- The one i like most to work with because it reduces the headache of persistence code.

Guy's mention your's favorite one.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Top 5 standard courses in engineering field: 1. Computer Science & Engineering/IT 2. Electronics & Communication Engineering 3. Electrical & Electronics Engineering 4. Mechanical Engineering 5. Textile Engineering 1. Computer...
I am thinking of doing a new project on reducing engine emissions. During intake stroke engine intake air thorough atmosphere which contains more amount of nitrogen than oxygen. This leads...
CEED is common entrance examination for design. It is used in qualifying examination for doing post graduate examinations in design on IISc and IIT s. It assess the designing and...
We're just a few minutes away from the official Samsung Unpacked Event. Watch it live below! ​Samsung is expected to launch Galaxy Note III and Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch. Feel free...
How many of us are into running? running though is tiresome most of the time, the 'high' you get after running is just amazing. Experts say running necessarily doesnot mean...