Which certification is the best in India?

hello every one, i am final year IT student , and no one company is coming in my college so tell me which one will be best for for getting the job outside of college,

c-dac ,E-litmus , Cisco networking certification,oracle certification or java certification

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    gopal68
    hello every one, i am final year IT student , and no one company is coming in my college so tell me which one will be best for for getting the job outside of college,

c-dac ,E-litmus , Cisco networking certification,oracle certification or java certification
    If you love DBMS - Go for Oracle, If you love Networking - Go For CISCO certification.
    How can any certification be called best if they're of different subjects? Study for the love of gaining knowledge and you will end up in a job that is rewarding and satisfactory.
    Do a course that interests you.
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Currently the professional world respects only the expert and knowledgeable ones.So as #-Link-Snipped-# said above,go what interests you.Studying what you like will make you expert in that.
    And there comes JOB.
    In your case two benefits are there:
    1.Most IT companies have decided to recruit more from off campus than campus
    2.There will be no delay in joining in case off campus selection.
    All the best.👍
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Software field gives you better pay, and the growth is faster compared to Networking. Networking field is more of struggle, but if you like it, you'd enjoy it. However, working time for Software would be more.
    If you are doing networking (CCNA or CCNP), then also learn RHCE or MCITP. It'd be more helpful. Some companies don't look at the certification, they just test your knowledge and pick you up.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys! My name's Akshat Lal. Am a Crazy-Electrical and Electronics Engineering student. I'm 19 and still in pursuit of technological nirvana. I have some really crazy ideas and I've...
Telecom field all over the world is ever changing with the advent of VoIP Communication. What are the chances of growth for this particular industry? Will it remove the already...
Here we have IBM expert Jeff Jonas explaining about - When can a piece of data provide information that matters? He talks about why it involves taking each transaction, deciding...
So the current trend is to go digital and everything's going digital. The 'paper' is rapidly vanishing from our lives. The good old personal telephone diary has been replaced by...