Which centre in bangalore- knowledge park or electronic city?

hello sir,
First of all, i would thank u for doing such a good work. kudos.!! 😀
I got 59 rank in PG DAC.
I want to know that which centre should i consider between knowledge park and electronic city. I am from Gurgaon and would surely need some accommodation. Should I go for electronic city as it has hostel or look for a pg and get into knowledge park?
should I go for pune instead? like everyone, i am only looking for better placements. Wherever I can get good placement I will go there..

Replies

• ms. shruti
    ms. shruti
    cong

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Best USB Data Recovery Sofware
Hi I am very interested to know about cdac sunbeam pune and electronic city, which one would be better from placement and staff (kwnoledge) point of view ?? kindly give...
Well I heard from a staff in big corporate giant, that cos of his absence from work His company loses about Rs 10K/ day. When I asked him about his...
We know that money is not something that falls from heaven. We can print it whenever we want. Then why government doesn't prints it ? Okay I might sound dumb-ass,...
During the reign of Roosevelt, there was a law that no American citizen should have gold with themselves, they've to give to US government. This step was taken by Roosevelt...