Which can I study after b.e mechanical engineering?

Hi sir, I completed b.e and I'm looking for a job.There are some advanced courses are there. But I'm confused to choose the valuable one.i want the complete details of the best course like pipe design and 3d printing.i want to know the job opportunities after the course. 

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Mechatronics and Additive Manufacturing (3D printing) will have good future opportunities.

• sathish ram
    sathish ram

Thank you for your reply sir. Can you help me to find a best place to learn these courses. 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

1. #-Link-Snipped-#

2. #-Link-Snipped-#

NIT, Warangal

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looking out for a project topic that requires to be innovative  relating to business and technology  for final year 
I am a final year student of civil engineering and I am interested in site works 
I am first year cs student.I should do the project in 3rd year or 4th year.So, we should now decide  project what we are going to do.Please tell me what...
#include  int main()  {   int i;    for(i=0;i<5;i++)  {   int i=10;    printf("%d",i);   }return 0;  }why this program prints 10 ,..5 times...the value of i will be changed after a single time...
I scored above 80% in 10 th and 12th but have only 6.58cpi in college and I'm in 7th sem right now.  What I fear is that core mechanical companies...