Which brand for cloths you prefer to wear?

Ceans,

Discuss about your likings on brands of clothing which you prefer to wear and why?

Replies

• abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    I always prefer JACK & JONES, UNITED COLOURS OF BENNITON, MUFFTI, RBK ETC. Because I feel much comfortable and they provide me with good collections.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I prefer clothes which are comfortable to wear , while buying I too take the same care whether am comfortable or not!!

But, more of my tee's are of Reebok!! and jeans are of lee!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I prefer Levi's mostly.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I prefer my comfort, whatever be the brand. Mostly i go with Reebok and Levi's...
  • gohm
    gohm
    I don't really have any set brands. I prefer natural fabrics that also have no leather, wool or silk in them. Cotton, hemp or recycled material would be my top choices.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ditto!@Gohm
    I wear non leather,silk stuff.
    anything else is ok
  • Reya
    Reya
    i like to wear cotton stuff which i feel comfortable always😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    For the past decade or so I have been wearing clothes that came free.
    Presents.
    I never buy any clothes any more on my own.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    I wear anything which comes in hand...................... the word "fashion" is not in my dictionary.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I don't like to go for shopping that is the most painful thing you can ask me to do 😉​
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Levi's, Mufti, Spykar, Lee cooper, US Polo. These are the frequent ones.
    I also have few tees from Addidas, Nike. Thats all.

Oh yeah, I have few "No brands" too...😁

Not very keen of fashion though. I will wear just anything that gets on my hand.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Levi's, Old Navy, Nike, Addidas, Polos. When I dress I dress simple.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Levis, United Color Benetton, Mufti are my favorite brands of clothes which i generally prefer to go for.
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Formals : Arrow, Peter England
    Casuals : Numero Uno, UCB, RBK, Max

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Email from ThoughtWorks Hurry !! Grab the last few seats available! ThoughtWorks Agile Varsity is an intensive 3-day workshop for Agile teams. These hands-on sessions, a combination of Agile...
Hello guy's, I have some questions. 1>As we know during partition we have to decide. what file system you want on your HDD FAT or NTFS. Suppose currently i uses...
Hello guys I wan't to ask something related to downloading a torrent from bittorrent... When we download any file from torrent site with the help of 'bittorrent' then in that...
I'm getting conflcting advice. My boss tells me that to move up the career ladder in the public sector I need to be a chartered member of a Professional Institution...
Hi Friends, Visit The Constructor for civil engineering contents. This website is fully dedicated for civil engineers. Its has its job board, community with forums, groups, profiles, upload download, albums...