Which are the top PC Game Competitions in India?

Hi,
Can any member or any engineer give a list of some events of national or regional PC games competitions in India... I have searched it but unable to find anything intresting...
thanking you..!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    MLG and WCG. I don't know if any Indian ever participated in MLG, but in WCG yep plenty good ones.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# When are the competitions under World Cyber Games generally held? Is their a fixed schedule?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Microsoft's Imagine Cup Games Competition was held in January 2014 for the best new student games and the winning team took home $50,000 (US).

There are lots happening otherwise in engineering colleges. You can find information about it on Dare2Compete website.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# When are the competitions under World Cyber Games generally held? Is their a fixed schedule?
    WCG no longer occurs, company has been disbanded. If I recall it used to be in last quarter of year.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A student just pinged me on Gmail asking if there is a procedure to apply to M.Tech without a B.Tech degree. I told her that I am not sure at...
If looking for job in testing outside India, how to apply ? Any suggestions on any consultancy?
I I found these two diagrams Now my doubt is that in the first NMOS diagram the p-substrate is directly taken as base but in the second CMOS diagram p+...
Yesterday, in a press conference held in New Delhi, US Technology forerunner InFocus set a very strong foot in the Indian technology market by launching four new smartphones, three LED...
Hello all.. Asking all you guys, is any low cost technology available to control the TDS of irrigation water ? Farmers going through many hurdles. One of then is salty...