Whether we will be taught about robotics in college?

i don't know whether it is right to post here.
i m a student of electronics first year (B.E)(AICTE approved) . i want to know that whether we will be taught about robotics in college or we have to do on our own? i mean if robotics is a subject in our syllabus or not.
also please guide me whether first year is the right time to build robots in fests , if not then what is the right time to start and how ?
i know only basic electronics and nothing else and not about robotix.

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Hello Aman!

Welcome to CE!

If robotics is in your university syllabus, then it must be taught to you. Check the syllabus of your university as different universities have different syllabuses.

If you're very much interested in robotics, get started right away. But be sure to manage your 1st year studies.
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    i am a mechanical and automation student, and robotics is being taught to us in 6th sem as a part of syllabus. I dont know about ECE guys though. but it should be in their course too(depends on college curriculam)
    as gaurav mentioned, dont wait for college to teach you robotics, even if its in your course you will not be taught that thouroughly and deeply. its nothing more than controlling a hardware through programs
    go and learn micro-controllers and programming.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to this post on YouTube Blog: YouTube Blog: Safety Mode: Giving You More Control on YouTube , youTube has recently added a safety mode to the YouTube. It's easy...
hello! somebody please help me in tracing out the behaviour of an IR sensor on detecting the IR LED light. i intend to look for the properties of black and...
Please i need urgent help on a mini project on the topic: design and construction of 3 watts AM transmitter. What i really need is the circuit diagram and it's...
I stumbled upon :https://speranza2010.com by IIT Delhi. Details, anyone? PS: What does Speranza mean anyway? 😒
Novec surface modifier coating EGC-2702 protects electronic components against moistu Novec surface modifier coating EGC-2702 protects electronic components against moisture and corrosion - rapidly, economically and safely 10th February, 2010...