Whether choose tester or linux admin in IT field?

i am fresher from ece department in engineering,searching job nearly one and half year,now i am in confusion whether doing a course in testing or admin field,please any one help,and tell what type of testing course have to do or choose to linux admin field??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rska-prakash
    searching job nearly one and half year,
    What's the main reason you did not get a job?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Panasonic Eluga offspring, Note is here to take a stand against the infinite smartphones clustered in the market. From the first look, it heavily resembles Eluga arc and has...
If this report describes the current status as it really is, engineering education is in dire straits indeed: "If IIT Delhi Can't Have Full Faculty, What Of Other Colleges?"
Quote: The long running story of man versus machine reached an important new milestone in March, this year, when Google’s AlphaGo program scored a 4-1 victory in the ancient board...
ZTE which recently launched Nubia Z11, is in the news again for the launch of new smartphone Nubia N1 priced at CNY 1,699 (roughly Rs. 17,200). The device features a...
Actually i am residing in Bangalore, for a purpose of job searching but i don't have 60% in 10th that's why, i am lacking in many parts of company.For me...