whether adsense supports popular blog or a unique content

if a blog has good content but not a popular one,still adsense will be approved for that blog?

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    yes.. contents should be unique 😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ms_cs
    if a blog has good content but not a popular one,still adsense will be approved for that blog?
    Adsense puts several guidelines for approval. Original content is a *MUST*. There's no restriction on the number of pageviews, I suppose. I remember there's 6 month old domain criteria for Indian publishers, but not sure about it. Your best best is to keep adding great content and then apply for adsense only when your blog generates at least 500 daily visitors. Adsense is purely based on traffic, so don't expect significant income until your reach at least about 500 daily visitors.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    i got it..thanks for info

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello , Engineers from all over the world . I am in a bit of dilemma and I know most of the people are experience here so I need your...
CEans, As promised, we've updated CrazyEngineers forum to revamp our text editor. Earlier text editor had its own shortcomings and didn't really go well with the needs of formatting. The...
We've included a new text editor for all the posts to be made on CrazyEngineers. Please try all our new text editor in this thread 😀 .
CEans, Here comes a once in a lifetime opportunity for you. We are interviewing Mr. Jacque Fresco, Project Founder & Director of The Venus Project & Ms. Roxanne Meadows, Co-Founder...
I've always talked about this topic on my personal blog, but have always failed to get a convincing answer. I see so many engineering students and professionals commute in highly...